TOP 10 ROGERS SUMMER ESSENTIALS
1. Rogers Aquatic Center. Visit this beautiful 3 acre water park filled with water fun for the whole family!
2. Walmart AMP. Make plans to attend one of the AMP’s concerts this summer!
3. Lake Atalanta. Ride, bike, walk, or run on Lake Atalanta!
4. Pinnacle Hills Promenade. Enjoy our outdoor mall filled with the regions finest shopping!
5. Staycation in Rogers. Need a little get-away, but do not want to travel far? Book a hotel room for the family and enjoy a vacation in your own backyard!
6. Razorback Greenway . Ride your bike on the Razorback Greenway with over 30 miles of trails!
7. Rogers Farmers Market. Open Wednesdays and Saturdays from 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
8. War Eagle Mill. Visit the mill and shop their natural and organic products.
9. Downtown Rogers. Take a stroll through downtown Rogers and enjoy the delightful shops and restaurants.
10. Frisco Festival. End the summer with family fun at Frisco Festival!
(Photos and content information is by nwatravelguide.com)